Sign in to follow this  
billymagnum

One worded story...

billymagnum    50

Kimbra awoke to birds. The sound vibrated loudly through every room. The pickle ignited a burp through the moon man who giggled nonstop while it hurt. After baking the band some apples in the bathroom smell, Kimbra conquered the conqueror which wasn't dancing jiggy around taiwanese dwarfs because her father operated on the outside. "Conspiracies against leprechauns!!!", shouted Kimbra, before sunset. Then started the fire all over the stage, but dingoes try to eat extinguishers while drinking some gasoline. That mellowed all cats forever. This frozen laptop was eaten from noon to midnight with knife and fork. Gigantic Marmite lawyers congregated behind Stevie. They all sang the anthem from the underpants in my backyard. Everyone was dazed, glazed & M-Phazed, but this smelled like a Grammy win. But somebody that flew elephants while yodeling came to a creepy circus. Clowns came from every caravan to inspect the glowing exhausts' mufflers. Happy children, packing their lunches before going to purgatory, devoured flowered windmills. Lots of fingernails scratch itchy green boils, tiny feet, and navels. The Stepkids and Kimbra rented a moonbounce that sent them flying into Prince's house while he was welding Grammys onto his butlers. Angela Vickers jumped a hayloft to confront Nebraska Jones about dating hobos, but they both were cheating. "Now hear all about my Dinner Party shenanigans with Sally," I insisted. Towers and his flowers cried tears out their sad little eyes or by the high horse of midnight indeed. After sailing through the yellow bridges, extra precautions were laughing at safety glasses because cheese mold told her parents about her shoes. Why? Because that's shining across the line

Donn    45

Kimbra awoke to birds. The sound vibrated loudly through every room. The pickle ignited a burp through the moon man who giggled nonstop while it hurt. After baking the band some apples in the bathroom smell, Kimbra conquered the conqueror which wasn't dancing jiggy around taiwanese dwarfs because her father operated on the outside. "Conspiracies against leprechauns!!!", shouted Kimbra, before sunset. Then started the fire all over the stage, but dingoes try to eat extinguishers while drinking some gasoline. That mellowed all cats forever. This frozen laptop was eaten from noon to midnight with knife and fork. Gigantic Marmite lawyers congregated behind Stevie. They all sang the anthem from the underpants in my backyard. Everyone was dazed, glazed & M-Phazed, but this smelled like a Grammy win. But somebody that flew elephants while yodeling came to a creepy circus. Clowns came from every caravan to inspect the glowing exhausts' mufflers. Happy children, packing their lunches before going to purgatory, devoured flowered windmills. Lots of fingernails scratch itchy green boils, tiny feet, and navels. The Stepkids and Kimbra rented a moonbounce that sent them flying into Prince's house while he was welding Grammys onto his butlers. Angela Vickers jumped a hayloft to confront Nebraska Jones about dating hobos, but they both were cheating. "Now hear all about my Dinner Party shenanigans with Sally," I insisted. Towers and his flowers cried tears out their sad little eyes or by the high horse of midnight indeed. After sailing through the yellow bridges, extra precautions were laughing at safety glasses because cheese mold told her parents about her shoes. Why? Because that's shining across the line in

ben1983    38

Kimbra awoke to birds. The sound vibrated loudly through every room. The pickle ignited a burp through the moon man who giggled nonstop while it hurt. After baking the band some apples in the bathroom smell, Kimbra conquered the conqueror which wasn't dancing jiggy around taiwanese dwarfs because her father operated on the outside. "Conspiracies against leprechauns!!!", shouted Kimbra, before sunset. Then started the fire all over the stage, but dingoes try to eat extinguishers while drinking some gasoline. That mellowed all cats forever. This frozen laptop was eaten from noon to midnight with knife and fork. Gigantic Marmite lawyers congregated behind Stevie. They all sang the anthem from the underpants in my backyard. Everyone was dazed, glazed & M-Phazed, but this smelled like a Grammy win. But somebody that flew elephants while yodeling came to a creepy circus. Clowns came from every caravan to inspect the glowing exhausts' mufflers. Happy children, packing their lunches before going to purgatory, devoured flowered windmills. Lots of fingernails scratch itchy green boils, tiny feet, and navels. The Stepkids and Kimbra rented a moonbounce that sent them flying into Prince's house while he was welding Grammys onto his butlers. Angela Vickers jumped a hayloft to confront Nebraska Jones about dating hobos, but they both were cheating. "Now hear all about my Dinner Party shenanigans with Sally," I insisted. Towers and his flowers cried tears out their sad little eyes or by the high horse of midnight indeed. After sailing through the yellow bridges, extra precautions were laughing at safety glasses because cheese mold told her parents about her shoes. Why? Because that's shining across the line in the

Donn    45

Kimbra awoke to birds. The sound vibrated loudly through every room. The pickle ignited a burp through the moon man who giggled nonstop while it hurt. After baking the band some apples in the bathroom smell, Kimbra conquered the conqueror which wasn't dancing jiggy around taiwanese dwarfs because her father operated on the outside. "Conspiracies against leprechauns!!!", shouted Kimbra, before sunset. Then started the fire all over the stage, but dingoes try to eat extinguishers while drinking some gasoline. That mellowed all cats forever. This frozen laptop was eaten from noon to midnight with knife and fork. Gigantic Marmite lawyers congregated behind Stevie. They all sang the anthem from the underpants in my backyard. Everyone was dazed, glazed & M-Phazed, but this smelled like a Grammy win. But somebody that flew elephants while yodeling came to a creepy circus. Clowns came from every caravan to inspect the glowing exhausts' mufflers. Happy children, packing their lunches before going to purgatory, devoured flowered windmills. Lots of fingernails scratch itchy green boils, tiny feet, and navels. The Stepkids and Kimbra rented a moonbounce that sent them flying into Prince's house while he was welding Grammys onto his butlers. Angela Vickers jumped a hayloft to confront Nebraska Jones about dating hobos, but they both were cheating. "Now hear all about my Dinner Party shenanigans with Sally," I insisted. Towers and his flowers cried tears out their sad little eyes or by the high horse of midnight indeed. After sailing through the yellow bridges, extra precautions were laughing at safety glasses because cheese mold told her parents about her shoes. Why? Because that's shining across the line in the sand.

JohnLever    1

This is so crazy hahaha

Kimbra awoke to birds. The sound vibrated loudly through every room. The pickle ignited a burp through the moon man who giggled nonstop while it hurt. After baking the band some apples in the bathroom smell, Kimbra conquered the conqueror which wasn't dancing jiggy around Taiwanese dwarfs because her father operated on the outside. "Conspiracies against leprechauns!!!", shouted Kimbra, before sunset. Then started the fire all over the stage, but dingoes try to eat extinguishers while drinking some gasoline. That mellowed all cats forever. This frozen laptop was eaten from noon to midnight with knife and fork. Gigantic Marmite lawyers congregated behind Stevie. They all sang the anthem from the underpants in my backyard. Everyone was dazed, glazed & M-Phazed, but this smelled like a Grammy win. But somebody that flew elephants while yodeling came to a creepy circus. Clowns came from every caravan to inspect the glowing exhausts' mufflers. Happy children, packing their lunches before going to purgatory, devoured flowered windmills. Lots of fingernails scratch itchy green boils, tiny feet, and navels. The Stepkids and Kimbra rented a moonbounce that sent them flying into Prince's house while he was welding Grammys onto his butlers. Angela Vickers jumped a hayloft to confront Nebraska Jones about dating hobos, but they both were cheating. "Now hear all about my Dinner Party shenanigans with Sally," I insisted. Towers and his flowers cried tears out their sad little eyes or by the high horse of midnight indeed. After sailing through the yellow bridges, extra precautions were laughing at safety glasses because cheese mold told her parents about her shoes. Why? Because that's shining across the line in the sand. "Come