Sign in to follow this  
JustShrley

How are you feeling?

JustShrley    12

Just a general topic where you can say how you're feeling at the moment that you're writing......anything good or bad happening at the moment, or that has happened.. Just to express your feelings.

Well right now I'm feeling relief that I'm back home and done with finals... Excited for the holidays more importantly. :P

billymagnum    50

stresssed. working an extra day at wok every week until the end of the year. no choice in the matter, it madatory. xmas is coming up quick. i have cards to make gifts to buy and decorations to hang. the tree isnt even up yet. my birthday is xmas too.

i keep a positive attitude though and make sure i squeeze in as much fun time as possible. :D

JustShrley    12

Its so cold here as well. I had to place my heater in my room to get warmed up. <_< lol

Oh wow. This is the busiest season because of the holidays coming up.

Really? Your birthday is on Christmas.! How awesome :) Just like The Veronicas :lol:

How cool of a birthday is that.!

billymagnum    50

haha its funny most people feel sorry for me like i was jipped and my assumably evil parents made sure to only buy me gifts for either my birthday od xmas never both!

that couldnt be further from the truth. actually we usually did my birthday stuff on xmas eve. separate presents and all. some years its fun and others its rough because there is so much going on and people tend to forget about your birthday or they are too busy to really acknowledge it. but the people closest to me never let me down. ^_^

forgot to mention, yeah, cold here too brrrrrr :wacko:

ben1983    38

I think I'm coming down with a cold, hope it doesn't last into the new year :wacko:

Get well soon!

Only 4 days to work this year, but there is a lot of work at these days.

I was 4 days on an further education, the whole work in my office has waited on me.

(Well, quality don´t sleep and the customers need machines.)

I find the whole Xmas parties and some birthdays a lot stressful than the work :blink:

Hier it is rainy the last days, cold is relatively. We have round 3° celsius, you can hold it out...

billymagnum    50

phew last week before xmas/birthday. the stress is pretty much all gone. im really excited to give my presents and be with family/friends. just have to get through this 6 day work week. oddly enough i seem to be one of few ppl here and in my personal life that is not sick. i really hope it stays that way....