Sign in to follow this  
CIMH

Just sayin'

CIMH    3

LOL! :) You know what is really weird? Only certain types of people seem to like her music. I use the term "music" loosely, because Kimbra's shows are about so much more than just music, although the music, in and of itself is just incredible. She has almost single-handedly renewed my faith in the music industry. She is rare, but if a few more like her manage to come out of the woodwork, maybe there is hope for the industry yet. Another one who is totally as talented as she is, and just blows me away, is Sara Bareilles. :wub:

Donn    45

gDRka.gif

Yeah! Nothing but love for Kimbra!

Not going to lie, I was feeling a bit down on everything until I discovered her and her music!

Scooby    12

LOL! :) You know what is really weird? Only certain types of people seem to like her music. I use the term "music" loosely, because Kimbra's shows are about so much more than just music, although the music, in and of itself is just incredible. She has almost single-handedly renewed my faith in the music industry. She is rare, but if a few more like her manage to come out of the woodwork, maybe there is hope for the industry yet. Another one who is totally as talented as she is, and just blows me away, is Sara Bareilles. :wub:

I agree with you about Sara, hopefully she will tour again. I'll be the first one in line for tickets :)

I know this is a Kimbra forum, forgive me for hijacking but I love this song

• Like 1