Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnLever

Crazy Kimbra Blog

6 posts in this topic

Hey, guys!

I found a really weird + crazy Kimbra blog. I bet many of you haven't seen this yet. I don't know how the author of the blog conceptualized this, but it's funny and full of random, Kimbra-related jokes and pictures. I almost died of laughter with this blog hahaha

It's name is "kimbra fans only" and has been active since 2012 (s/he's still posting stuff here). As the title implies, you'll only get it if you're a fan of Kimbra. :D

See for yourself: http://kimbrafansonly.blogspot.com/.

I think I remember visiting that site a few times, really trippy lol.

Yeah. The author is really determined in mining for videos and pics about Kimbra. I didn't know she had different live shows--some with her stage clumsiness and some with unreleased songs--until I found this. It's kinda crazy but I'm discovering stuff about Kimbra because of this.

I am glad you have found Arghpeggios quirky treasures. His humour and artistic talent in celebration of Kimbra needs more viewing.

Did you see his profile page where he explains how he came to start blogging about Kimbo?

https://www.blogger.com/profile/04418116702287748505

I, myself, very much relate to his introduction and fan experience of Kimbra as I have rather besotted tendencies that shocked myself years ago - still going strong :)

1 person likes this

Hahaha. Mine's still going strong too. I remember reading that before and thinking that "Yeah, he got it exactly on point." It's just that we haven't seen (or Kimbra's not capable of creating) a bad performance to let us be cured of "fandomitis". :D

1 person likes this

The author is amazing!! I love the ADD-esque randomness of his blog! :lol:

1 person likes this